You might have a strong idea of the career you want. You might not have a clue. The Countryside Foundation can give you all the advice you need to make informed choices about your future.
We can help you with:
- choosing career and course options, and applying to college/university
- choosing training courses
- personal issues affecting study or progress
- advice on choosing the right job or placement
- information on work-based training
- tailored programmes of life skills if you’re not ready to start work or training, but want to be better prepared
Talk to your The Countryside Foundation Personal Adviser. They will help you to look at the range of options
available and help you to choose the best way forward.
Have a look at the sites below, these might give you some ideas and information.
http://www.connexions.gov.uk/jobs4u/ Jobs4U – provides information on hundreds of jobs and careers
Information to help with career choices.
Click on Career Bytes for a range of careers information
A – Z of careers information